- You may pay your taxes at the Village of South Rockwood Hall or at First Merchants Bank (Flat Rock Branch only).
- When paying by mail, return the bottom portion of your statement with your check or money order.
- Partial payments can only be made at the Village Hall.
- The top portion of your statement and your cancelled check are your receipt.
**A $50 FEE IS CHARGED FOR ANY RETURNED CHECK AND YOUR TAX PAYMENT WILL BE VOIDED.
- After the due date, taxes are considered delinquent and are turned over to the Monroe County Treasurer.
51 S. Macomb St., Monroe, MI 48161, or call (734) 240-7365 for interest and penalties.
**If you receive a statement that says "COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS" this means that your taxes are paid by your mortgage company. If your mortgage company is supposed to pay your taxes and your tax bill does NOT contain these words, forward your bill to your mortgage company and give our office a call at 734-379-3683.